So Rarity is all super-powered and evil now… I guess. Honestly I only pick up the comics after their price has dropped.
Ahhhhhh I’m rly proud of this ; v ;)/
Thankies to Jess for the suggestion of using both pen and pencil >v<)/
Hey guys! I’m Kel and I’m taking commissions for the first time! Why I need the money- I’m living on my own with a friend with limited support from family. I’m currently looking for another job which is going well, but not well enough. My part of the rent is more than I make in a paycheck from my current job. About $100 more. It would mean so much to me if you would let me draw you something and for you to help me out during this time!
- Human Full Body w/ color - $15 Human includes characters with animal ears and tails and other mild anthro characteristics. If you aren’t sure what is too much, send me a ref and I’ll tell you if I think I can do it or not. +$7 per additional character
- Human Bust w/ color - $10 Again, human includes anthro characteristics.
- Human Chibi w/ color - $10 Again, human includes anthro characteristics. +$5 per each additional character
- Horses full body w/ color - $15 This includes pegasi, unicorns, alicorns, and regular horses. Please, no over-complicated sparklehorse designs. The simpler the design the better drawing I can produce! +$7 per each addition character
- Ponies full body w/ color - $15 These will be done in a style similar to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This includes alicorns, pegasi, and unicorns. But again, please no over-complicated designs! I want to be able to draw your character as best as I can! +$5 per each additional character
- Black and white Sketches - $5 Anything goes! Up to 2 characters, either human or equine! Full body, bust, whatever you want!
Guidelines for requesting a commission:
- Photo references only I can’t draw based off of description :( Please be ready to send me as many drawn references of your character as possible!
- I will draw characters from/for fandoms If you want specific characters from MLP, an Anime, Homestuck, or anything likewise, I will draw them but NOT in any way NSFW.
- I will draw NSFW original characters Please be ready to prove to me that you are over 18 by emailing a photo of your ID with everything but your name and birth date blacked out with your request
- Be specific as possible! Tell me a bit about the character so I can draw them in a way that’s true to them! Let me know if you want them in a certain pose or saying something! I’m happy to make this commission as customizable as possible!
- Simple backgrounds available for free upon request Basically just a splash of color to accent the character(s).
Paypal and request email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to email me any questions! And PLEASE REBLOG! <3
Words. I have none. They can’t squeeze past my gasps for breath.
A doodily oodily of Rarity at the spa.
Cucumber slices are hard to draw.
I never put a donation box on my blogs because I know there are others who need it more and hoped never one day to be in the position where I would have to ask for donations. I never even done commissions because for me drawing was something I did for fun and never thought I would have to do it to survive. But today is the day I have come to that point. I have officially been cut off from all financial means from my family and still in the process of job hunting. I will have to pay rent on the 1st of June and worried I won’t have enough. Baltimore is a very expensive city and I am looking for a cheaper place but at the moment just need a place to live and keep all of my stuff. I am still hoping to go to TrotCon and hope to make more there but that is still a weeks away. So I am not sure how to ask this, I am not going to beg or make anyone feel bad for me because I still try to remain a happy positive person, but if you want to help, you can send money to my PayPal at email@example.com
Currently I am at a public computer so I can’t post samples of my art, but I will alternatively be opened for commissions. I have never did them before so I don’t want to really name prices but time is now an important factor for me, so I guess I can price my artwork based off how much time I would be putting into drawing them.
$20 or around for a Black and White line sketch. (Style of the random updates)
$50 or more for a detailed Black and White engraved style sketch of any canon or show character. (Detailed style I use for my posters or shirt designs)
$60-70 or more for detailed Digital Painted pony and scenery. (Like the quality I put into my tarot card designs)
$75 or more and I will draw anything, or OC ponies or not ponies or basically anything even NSFW which I normally don’t draw.
Also if you want prints of any posters I have designed or of my Baltimare maps, I can also send them to you in exchange for donations as well.
So anyways, again this is the first time I have asked for help like this so I don’t want to really make things any more awkward. If you have something you can spare that would be awesome. Otherwise thanks a lot for your help and support. I will probably put up more information once I get back to my laptop.
artist at work